Bristol 23

:open_mouth: Those going need to send you emergency pens!

1 Like

I’m bummed out, I can’t make it either. I have come runner up to Magic Mike (Wife excursion related) and child care. I’ve been robbed of both pen and pie. Damn everyone’s eye.

1 Like

Might as well cancel the whole event frankly.

4 Likes

And pie,it’s the only time I get a warm meal other than Xmas

2 Likes

Might bell them to see if they can change dates

4 Likes

I fancy Guy will be doing well for stationary this year.

1 Like

It was a dismal failure. Just a Nagaoka pen and a Chord badge to show for my efforts. I needed @stu on hand to spur me to greater heights.

11 Likes

Hunting in packs is far more successful :grinning:

Squibs have rarely been damper…

Frankly, 2023 is coming apart at the seams, like my Ann Widdecombe love doll.*

*That I made myself out of grey leatherette, speaker felt and cut-price offal - the dirty bitch :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Complete with squirrels nest and pre-moistened dumper?

2 Likes

1 Like

Round the front is basically a Beetle-bonnet, as it healed-up thru lack of use years ago. Filthy cow prefers it in the Gary in any case :doughnut:

1 Like

Ooof, beyond shameful. Tactical hostage taking required tomorrow.

1 Like

Was pie consumed?
Cakes from the neighbouring stall?

Pie was consumed but it was a Morrisons Minced beef & onion one that I, Billy no mates, took myself.

It was an interesting show in that it was the first I’ve been to (maybe the first there’s been?) since the pandemic. Too many people in rooms and corridors really. If there was a virus going around currently, plenty there would’ve shared it.

Also I did feel that people were somewhat out of practice doing this with few rooms actually grabbing one’s attention. There were some Polish speakers (Qualio? ) which had an open baffle mid, ribbon tweeter and a very well tuned vented bass box that sounded fairly lively & of a piece but much of what was played sounded thin & flat.

1 Like

I missed not being there, spending most of the day thinking about what I’d have been doing.
Oh well, Pieminster and pens galore next year.
The speakers sound interesting.
How was that small room with the wierd valve based stuff in? :wink:

A bit boomy tbh but they will insist on stuffing their speakers into the corners!

The Qualio ones were these

2 Likes

Sounds par for the course. :smile:
About 4500 euros apparently and selling direct…

Wolf Von doppelganger

1 Like

Shameful effort

1 Like