Butter wars (aka the prof vs everyone except Jim)

About as many food miles as you can get while still being UK produced.

1 Like

I got some with salt crystals in, and it completely freaked out the wife and kids. I thought it was good, but it was never getting ordered again!

The best bit!

3 Likes

Presumably describing unsalted butter weirdos…

2 Likes

Proper :ok_hand:

1 Like

Unsalted butter so I can put it in my coffee. Or have it with my Thursday cottage marmalade or put it on my baked potato and add the amount of salt I want.

In reality I rarely eat anything that requires butter. Maybe some toast and marmalade at the weekend.

Sandwiches, when eaten get mayonnaise. This is why I’m a bloater.

2 Likes

:rage:

Deduct 50 points, put your head in the oven, set to gas mk5 for 50 minutes.

:rage:

1 Like

Jeremy Clarkson Smile GIF by DriveTribe

WTF…
Head Explode GIFs | Tenor

1 Like

Ryan Reynolds Wtf GIF

This is why I have him on ‘ignore’. Almost incalculable amounts of Fail.

3 Likes

It’s a thing.

https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/howto/guide/what-bulletproof-coffee/amp

So is chopping your dick off with a rusty knife but sometimes “a thing” should be filed under “not for me”

:thinking:

8 Likes

I think it’s really a thing when people are eating low carb. I tried coconut oil in my coffee. It was crap. Better just having plain coffee.

That picture lol

That’s Julian making beans on toast (with Abomination Grease, natch).

He was thin back then because he had no-one to feed him, and obviously couldn’t do it for himself…

1 Like

The mind boggles…

4 Likes

I thought it was a Tibetan thing (or is that tea ?). A bit like keeping warm by huddling over a small heap of burning yak dung. If it’s all you’ve got then maybe it’s better than nothing.

4 Likes

They way people were talking about it I was thinking it would be really nice but it was just fat floating on top of coffee. I just poured it out.

2 Likes