Cheap shit. Post bargain finds here

There is a AA Strava club if you want to join Andrew - it’s set up as a triathlon thing as it was the only way to get running and cycling under the one club.

1 Like

Just got the mansun rsd ep for £7 delivered.
Might be some other bargains

https://www.banquetrecords.com/search?t=Sale&b=release&w=24

Cheers. Just bought the Dry Cleaning album

1 Like

Blacks have a decent sale on atm for all you outdoors kinda chaps

https://www.blacks.co.uk/activities/?utm_source=RedEye&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Bl-Week1-22&utm_content=Wk1YearOfOutdoor-020122&utm_term=ENG%20-%20Tempo%20Alpha&user_hash_id=253b9a310305cf49f2a1a4ad04132067

1 Like

Thanks bought a sleeping bag.

1 Like

Nice price on a Berghaus rucksack for me

new day sack for Louise - we like Osprey - Amacunz more colours, same price delivery inc.

I need a new rucksack but I’ll need to try it before I buy, which means going into a shop.

1 Like

We like Osprey and their fit is good for us. I think someone on here recommended them years ago. The one we bought is bigger than the one we have already, but still smaller than the 28l Osprey one i use…you can never have enough rucksacks…

1 Like

I’ve had a Lowe Alpine for the last 6 years or so and typically done 20 miles a week, 50 weeks a year in it. Back then Airzone backs were less common and I fancied something which might keep me a bit cooler in summer, which I think it does. It also has several little pockets, including ones which are accessible without taking it off, and that’s a feature I quickly got to like. There are enough adjustment points that I reckon I can get it to fit me pretty well. So my starting point will be their nearest equivalent - the Trail 25l. I see Blacks stock them so a trip down to their Newbury place might be in the offing.

I have none. It is quite enough!

Looks like the sales don’t extend to Bridgedale socks which is a shame as I do use those. :frowning_face:

1 Like

As evidenced in my house. They’re everywhere! I have used Deuter packs for years when cycling but also have decent, larger Northface and Berghaus packs for extended jaunts.

4 Likes

Thanks, ordered.

1 Like

Pretty small Venn intersection, but if we have any fans of The Chap who don’t own
Digital Technology”, “The Show Must Go” and “Well Done Europe” on vinyl, you can currently get all 3 as a bundle for £25.

£9.99

@crimsondonkey @Spenagio

2 Likes

Great show that!

1 Like

Not cheap cheap, but lowest I’ve seen it:

2 Likes

Yep I paid more like £200 for mine.