Christmas Swag

This looks promising…

4 Likes

I got a bottle of Whisky (Haig Club) some crackers and chutney, a box of After Eight, a little set of Whisky miniatures and a packet of baccy.

More than I expected tbh and all appreciated.

11 Likes

Hedgehog House

and

Do me nicely, thanks :santa:

13 Likes

I got the 50” version a couple of weeks ago - very happy with it. Plus it was free thanks to Currys ebay team.:grin:

1 Like

Free? How? Can I make that happen?

These came with my teacup.

4 Likes

Long story - I posted in the cockpuch thread how they had messed me about with a delivery. I told them on ebay to cancel the order but it took them ages to come back to me so I managed to get through on the phone to the delivery team (initially to cancel the order) but they were very helpful and rearranged the delivery to suit me.

Result was the TV was delivered the next morning and an hour or so later Currys ebay finally responded to the messages I had sent them (think I sent in 4 in total and they got more angry every time :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:) and they confirmed the order was cancelled and I would get a full refund - which Paypal confirmed a few minutes later. :smiley:

4 Likes

Golf trolley winter wheels and a John Bramwell LP. Tickets for some musicals as well. Few other bits and bobs I am happy with.
Favourite was a lovely keyring from Mrs B.

Hedgehogs or gliders?

Mother in laws gift to me - As far as toot goes she has aced the day - it has been noted, next year I will offend her in kind

10 Likes

I have acquired just shy of 30 bottles of beer, generally Belgian and generally very strong. Also a Delirium glass :+1:

6 Likes

That’d work for me.

What is it?

A stand for spectacles.

:flushed:
Fuck

I thought it might be a modern take on Mr Potato Head

1 Like

To compound matters it was purchased at a discount from Next home furnishings.
My snobomiter dun broke.

5 Likes

It’s the thought that counts.

She despises you.

9 Likes

Hahaha. reminds me of the very similar

It’s the thought that counts and I think you’re a cunt, so I bought you this

6 Likes

A pretty good riposte would be mince flavoured Wensleydale or some of those love beads people stick up their arse.

1 Like