Cocks on clocks (Part the Second)

Nice…

“ These two Selfwinding Chronograph models are powered by Calibre 4401, the Manufacture’s latest in-house integrated chronograph with column wheel and flyback function that enables to restart the chronograph without stopping or resetting it first.”

1 Like

Based on an Astra’s speedometer. :grinning:

2 Likes

Not bad for only £269

Porsche Design

1 Like

Today I want:

1 Like

It’s mental.

I really like the 11.59 collection, but AP fangurls don’t, so they tend to be more-available than the Usual Suspects.

I like the look of this chrono, but it would annoy the hell out of me that the scratch-proof ceramic part is right where it would never get scratched, while all the vulnerable bits are nice scratchable gold… :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

41mm is going to look like a mole on you James.

3 Likes

If you have a hankering for fashion-brand watches (and the occasional quality piece), check in on TK Maxx regularly, some killer bargains sometimes.

Exactly my thought when i looked at it!

2 Likes

I didn’t even read more than seeing the gold options. They have obviously thrown in ceramic as everyone is using it, without any thought of function.

Then the dealers will raise their price, AP have told them they can.

I would not buy it but I thought it was a nice design for the price.

1 Like

Indeed. I’ll never own one. I can’t imagine spending that much on an AP, even with a euro millions win.

Oh, I could :grinning:
Any restrictions or barriers on spending on moral (or any another) grounds disappeared for me the day I spent more than £1000 on a cartridge!

6 Likes

I could waste a lot of time watching this…Humism ‘Rhizome’, £245

Humism ‘Rhizome’, £245

3 Likes

Advice please. Bought this around a year ago, haven’t worn it that much but always worked fine. I haven’t used it for about a month and when I put it on it wouldn’t start, I wore it all day but no go. Just wondered if I am missing something, shouldn’t it start up when worn?

Silly question, but have you tried winding it? They should start when worn, but IME don’t always.

Err…no. I didn’t know you could wind an automatic watch :roll_eyes:

Yep, wind it 20 times.

After that it should stay wound from your activity.

Some references online suggest it’s quartz!!