Cocks on clocks (Part the Second)

I’ve tried winding but there doesn’t feel to be any connection and when moved there is no sound of the mech. I didn’t buy it new, I bought it from a member here.

1 Like

Are you sure it’s an automatic and not quartz? All the on-line references I can find are for the quartz version, in which case it’s a flat battery.

1 Like

Zoom in to the bottom right hand of the picture. Quartz :+1:

1 Like

See if you can find a proper watchmaker locally who won’t fuck-up the caseback changing the battery for you. High street chains and cobblers DGAF.

Well fuck my old boots :smiley: I don’t know why I thought it was mechanical. The last twice l have worn it it had stopped, I gave it a shake and off it went. I only last week had a new battery in my Seiko :rage:

1 Like

Meh, brickies are not expected to understand mechanical stuff…:grin:

1 Like

:zipper_mouth_face:

(Might be an old age thing though)

CUNTZ!!! :rage::rage::rage:

4 Likes

And they will have any clue about sparky things?

Here’s my sparky thing :smiley:

6 Likes

With the standard builder mounting plan of 2 by 4 and a hammer.

1 Like

2x4? You 'murcan? It’s a 3x3 akcherly and it’s concreted in.

User manuals, who needs em :rofl:

2 Likes

:sunglasses:

Apparently solar watches are all the rage with builders, as you can charge them up most of the year when on holiday.

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Exciting news, Adam of Onix OA21 is now launching a watch company.

Quite ironic that he talks of perfection but is riddled with spelling mistakes and bloody awful grammar.

3 Likes

That writing is terrible :rofl:

They’re in Europe apparently. Yes, Europe!

1 Like

The Boiler Maintenance man turned up today.
He was wearing a very nice Grand Seiko.
I didn’t mention it as he was a patronising twat who charged me £70 for 45 minutes work, and 15 minutes of that was spent giving me a lecture on how to use the thermostat timer thingy.

I think, had I mentioned the watch he would have been there for another 15 minutes.

5 Likes