Companies you will never ever do business with again

God help you if you need the services of a feckin POST OFFICE.
We send stuff Special Delivery in special Special Delivery sealed bags. Our city centre branch, that runs on 1.68 members of staff causing a queue of 20 - 40 mins, has run low on said bags. Therefore we can have the grand sum of 2 of the fuckers.
Anymore we have to go online, 2 weeks delivery.
Just when you think the Post Office cannot possibly get any more shit, it pulls some new stunt out of the bag.
At least it’ll boost the CEO’s final salary pension scheme I dare say.
Cnuts.

You could probably ask her if you fancied pitching up at the church where she’s a priest.

To be fair the PO can be handy sometimes too. NatWest (my business bank) shut the branch at the end of my street last year but I was still able to deposit a couple of cheques with them via the PO counter here on Saturday. Sometimes the queues are long, but not so long that I would ‘never do business with them again’.

VB

VW/Audi - every car from their stable I’ve owned has had expensive issues with either turbo or cooling. Resulting in either the car being scrapped or me paying thousands to get it back on the road. Never again.

Sony - Just really, really bad products from phones, to tv’s to games consoles.

Android - Awful, awful phones - mainly as I have the displeasure of programming them, iPhones aren’t fantastic but at least you only have one interpretation of the OS to deal with. I have a shield TV which runs android which is nominally ok but for the constant resets and updates that seem to plague it.

Any mobile company except 3 - again they aren’t perfect but far better than choadaphone, ee and the rest.

Sainsbury’s - their food tastes weird.

Waitrose - their food tastes weird and expensive.

Apart from those though? :thinking:

2 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with any of those companies, they just hate you :rofl:

5 Likes

Taste buds aligned with ASDA?

1 Like

Waitrose have some yummy stuff , we love the place

Expensive groceries = better class of MILF :sunglasses:

1 Like

Not in any M&S I have been in. Ever.

M&S is the haunt of the granny groper.

:innocent: Except for me obviously. I go there for the lamb gravy.

1 Like

M&S = GILNTF

3 Likes

Fortum and Mason

No letters dropped in there

As euphemisms go, that is pretty obscure.

5 Likes

Not if you’re Welsh…

1 Like

Wouldn’t go to asda if it was the zombie apocalypse and they were the only place with food and water left. In fact it’s already zombie hell in the closest ASDA which has been renamed locally to ASBO.

you’re

4 Likes