Computer games and that

Wish as much effort went into the game idea as goes into the graphics. I’m not suggesting we go back to manic miner style graphics but games of that era were really immersive and enjoyable and innovative. Now they all seem to be the same game with different graphics.

Just turned on my xbox, another massive update. That and taking 2 hours to install anything is all it ever does.

All I want to do is sort out Now tv for the football later on. Talk about tedious.

Get a Roku express for 20 quid or so

1 Like

Borderlands 2 DLC (basically the origin story for Borderlands 3) free until early July.

Joypuke!

Steam sale is on.

FoL1 wants Cities Skylines, nice 75% off.

1 Like

Fekk, I’ve got enough on my hard drive from their last sale to last me until, or if, I reach 70. Still, it is a sale, and it would be rude not to dive in…

2 Likes

Anyone play No Man’s Sky?

Absolutely roasted when it was first released but it’s been getting good reviews recently. I’m tempted just before the sale ends.

Total failure at launch but after 2 years of updates its supposed to be a decent game now. Might get a copy now you’ve reminded me.

It’s also £15.99 on PSN with the latest updates included by the looks of it.

Yesssssssssssssssssssss.

4 Likes

Don’t have a games console but would seriously consider one if thats what the release version actually produces. A long way from the Flight Sim 4.0 I first used in the the late 80’s.

It will be for PC as well.

I have a Mac at home and keen never to again get involved in the nightmare of Windows on a home PC.

No Ryanair to Alicante with 83 inebriated passengers in trailer disappointment.

I used to love the Combat Flight Sims, spent many, many hours of my life being shot down by 12 year olds (and fuck knows how much money, on a penny per minute dial up :scream:). If they brought that back, I might even buy a computer again.

Oh god, the money I spunked on Afterburner.

2 Likes

Proper flight simulator for accountants…

2 Likes

There will be a mod for that.

Thats a blast from the past.

DCS + VR headset :smiley:

DCS is mad. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QfANpD0GHY

1 Like

https://www.segaarcade.com/games/after-burner-climax-super-deluxe.html