Computer games and that

Looks like Gran Turismo possibly

Forza Motorsport

1 Like

Did that, and it seemed to work so I can keep on enjoying random turn based battles to my heart’s content.

1 Like

Borderlands 3 reveal at the end of this month.

I live for Borderlands.

1 Like

I will be playing a lot of this.

1 Like

How is it compared to V? It’s currently £12.50 to buy the Steam code on Amazon, better than £50 direct from Steam!

I never played V. It seems very popular now all the DLCs and enhancements have come through.

I mean 6, I’ve got V

I know you did. I meant 6 seems popular now.

Is it fun or too complicated?

I don’t think it’s complicated on lower difficulties you can just sim city and have fun.

I’ve really enjoyed it; the changes to the ways cities work / are laid out work really well imho

1 Like

Any EU IV players?

Looks like a massive rabbit hole.

Played a bit of Crusader Kings, not a good idea.

Impatiently waiting for Civ 6 to download. It’s taken a minute already.

1 Like

From Ubisoft…

In solidarity with everyone moved by Monday’s events we’re donating to the restoration for Notre-Dame & giving you the chance to play Assassin’s Creed Unity on Uplay for free. "

They are offering the download if you have a Uplay account for the next 6 days. Once downloaded, it’s there to play permanently. Apparently one of the reasons for this offer is the game features a faithful recreation of Notre Dame.

Yeah, apparently they’ve asked Unisoft for the imaging data that was taken in order to help with the rebuilding.

Handy tip. When having a go with an Oculus Rift make sure your kids are not in striking distance.

8 Likes

Graphics/rendering on this new Ghost Recon Breakpoint are fantastic…