Computer games and that

I have them, Still have a PS1 to hook up to the Sony PVM CRT :smiley:

But I went more Saturn-Dreamcast-Xbox. (still have a Saturn and a Dreamcast too)

I was lured by the big pads.

3 Likes

we still have a PS2 which gets an occasional outing

2 Likes

Think I sold mine, had a huge clear out and sold the obscure and unused stuff, and bought a Lexus.

4 Likes

Thanks very much for all the answers & info. I’ll check what most of his chums have then & go with that. I suspect that hanging on for the new model won’t cut the mustard.

The new models always seem to need a year or so before the developers produce really good new games that take advantage of their additional power.

2 Likes

My poor kids, i got a nintendo wii this christmas and never realised how they hid their shame.

4 Likes

I have informed social services as I believe this constitutes child abuse.:rage:

1 Like

To be honest they’ve already been round and took the gaming pc off the wife

It was a ZX 81 wasn’t it? I bet you didn’t even have the 16k RAM pack, and the belts on your shoebox tape deck melted into tar a decade ago.

1 Like

They found horis with no clothes on and skiing pictures

Right you lot.
As being stuck at home is a thing, I’ve got this lot to share out for swapsies and fun. Or I’ll sell some to fund new purchases.

Ideally you’d swap something I want and borrow what you want. I don’t mind lending only, beyond that. I’ll bleach everything first, obvs.

3 Likes

Steam are giving a free download of the Tomb Raider game from 2013 atm, as long as you download it by the 24th march.

1 Like

I haven’t checked but the kids tell me Football Manager 2020 is free.

Well.

Bloody hell, nearly bought that a couple of days ago at full price. Hope it’s true !

Ah, the demo is free, still 40 sheets for the full game. The scotch in me has the sad.

1 Like

No one want to borrow or swap anything!?

I’ll bang them on eBay eventually.

Can I borrow your turntable? :wink:

1 Like

If you can lift it :muscle:t2:

That’s a no then. :grinning:

1 Like

This is why you should NEVER listen to your kids.

1 Like