Computer games and that

I think what your kids meant is the game would be free for them. Because you would be paying :smiley:

Yes I can, be round later to collect :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m out then.

Just leave the door unlocked so you dont have to get to close to each other. If you could wipe it down with dettol before you leave that would be nice

It’s covered in vandal paint you light fingered c@nts.

Thanks, I’ll be wearing gloves :+1:

Steam has a game called ā€˜Hellion’. Looks like it was on early release, then the developers left due to no cash. If you download it before the 30th, it is free. Space exploration/survival type game. A lot of the reviews are decent, some really good, some bad due to the fact the devs buggered off. Downloading now, worth a try for free.

1 Like

Fuck it I’m off for a pretend drive in my new motor

1_1

7 Likes

I’ve been a bit obsessed with Football Manager 20, probably due to the lack of any sport on TV.

May have quite a bit more time in the future to play it!

1 Like

Make it authentic by binning the season in March !

4 Likes

I’m really enjoying the new ā€œGuns, love and tentaclesā€ DLC for Borderlands 3.

But then my PS4 is basically a Borderlands device, so I’m very biased.

Anyone else on Xbox live?

1 Like

Forza Horizon 4 will be a great distraction during this lockdown - it’s superb. My garage is coming along nicely but it’s just a pity the cars aren’t real I’d be sitting on a fortune :+1:

Always been a fan of Resident Evil, so had some time to replay the remastered RE1 on 360. Good game but not being a RE purist, I always preferred RE4 and RE5. The RE2 remake looks good even though I had no idea it was out as I don’t game much these days.

2 Likes

The steering wheel appears to be upside down?

Inverted grip, it’s faster.

2 Likes

I thought that was just for masturbating?:rofl:

1 Like

That would probably make me crash.

Pretty sure it’s not crash.