Cordless garden kit

to be honest i am just being lazy - i have a more than adequate Wickes vac, that I attach to power tools etc, but i am too lazy to plug it in etc to clean up the bench, pillar drill etc…I though i am more likely to do it with the cordless as I have the batteries to hand…

That stuff is a bit spendy… £650 for the multi tool with hedge trimmer, strimmer, 2 batteries and a charger… (and will sites stop showing ex vat prices)

I’ll see what the individual tools cost …

1 Like

I used the lift-off bit of our Shark house vacuum on the “lawn” last week. It sucked up everything really well - leaves, twigs, feathers even small stones. Was well chuffed. :smile:

Is it good enough to ingest a small garage?

Oh alright was expecting this - but they’ve never failed us. We treat them gently and with respect. :two_hearts:

Not gonna lie: I’m still bitter…

They don’t do a stand-alone long hedge trimmer… so multi tool or nowt from them

I have a Makita LXT Hedge Trimmer and Strimmer as well, they are both superb. Along with an Impact Driver, Router/Trimmer and Cordless Drill, it helps to keep battery costs down all sharing the same.

The Stimmer is this one, which comes apart for easy storage
https://www.makitauk.com/product/dur188lz.html
This is the Strimmer, nice and lightweight
https://www.makitauk.com/product/duh523rt.html

I have 2x 5ah 18V batteries, which more than cover using both in the garden, or swapping between tools.

Cheers

I need a long hedge trimmer so I’ll see whether they have one

Spoke to the local stihl stockist this morning - who said the EGO kit is better. But that is pricey as I have to buy the multi tool and the battery kit is more expensive

And the small stihl strimmer is out of stock everywhere

Day off today (birthday)… = too much time on pc = £££

Ego multi tool set plus a fekkin lawnmower about to be ordered :roll_eyes::rofl:

1 Like

Many Happy Returns Paul! :birthday:

1 Like

It does put paid to upgrading the coffee kit though :disappointed:

:tired_face:

The coffee kit is working ok. Unlike the garden kit

1 Like

Happy Birthday.

1 Like

Tony stark makes gardening kit it seems

1 Like

Buy once, buy a robot

That will be very tempting in a few years I’m sure

Bloke I used to work for had one at his Jersey home around 15 years ago, was excellent
Guessing they are not cheap

What does it do with the dogshit? :thinking: