Cordless garden kit

Does it have lasers? If not I’m not interested.

MHROTD

Lob it over the neighbours fence first
Thought everyone did this

1 Like

What about if the dog has a shit on the lawn whilst it’s being mowed (like mine does) :roll_eyes:

That’s a truly inspiring film.

Luckily he had no problem with that
Was really impressed how well it cut the lawn
Obviously you need a decent lawn to start with

I guess if you can keep the length of grass low all summer, hidden dog shit shouldn’t be a problem

In summer it was set to cut every 4 or 5 days

The point I was making Stu is they are programmed to automatically cut the lawn X times a week, you could well end up with a very smelly lawnmower :face_vomiting:

Well I’d happily recommend the EGO kit after using it. Battery life is fine for my garden (100 ft of hedge around a 50x50 ish garden). With two batteries it worked well with me taking breaks . Plenty of power - easily as good as the petrol multi tool and mower. The battery is about the right balance between capacity and weight for me in the hedge trimmer. I could probably handle a bigger one on the strimmer and the mower would be great with a bigger battery but the next sizes are £150 or £250 I think… so I’ll stick with the 2.5Ah unit

Swapping gizmos on the multi tool is easy and you can mount the hedge trimmer horizontally or vertically to do the top or sides of the hedge - a nice touch

Cockpunch to Screwfix. They had a half price Black Friday offer on a DeWalt impact driver. Shop said it was out of stock and it was unavailable for click and collect.

Today it is suddenly available at the full price!

1 Like