Crimes against cuisine (for all your vegan and Marmite matters)

The cockroach next to the hob is a nice touch, if the recipe isn’t enough.

1 Like

Don’t even know where to start with that monstrosity.

2 Likes

She could have used the cockroach as garnish.

2 Likes

That wouldn’t have made it any more inedible.

1 Like
3 Likes

One of my staples when I got my first flat in my early 20s. That and the mighty all day breakfast in a can. There was defo more meat in the old Frey Bentos back in the 90s. To my shame, I didn’t realise Frey Bentos was a place in Uruguay till about ten years ago, I thought that was the name of the guy who created the pie in a tin.

3 Likes

Filth!

1 Like

not sure why they try to ruin it with unsalted butter. Cuntz.

4 Likes

Needs peanut butter :peanuts:

1 Like

Saw these in Brixton today

have you had enough, or DO YOU WANT SOME MORE?

1 Like

That word “combo” tho.

Is a combo not a mix anyway?

I hope you’re not trying to diss the M&S combo mix :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

It’s right up there with ready salted Furrows.

The problem is just with the “seasonal” abominations.

These are my favourite.

1 Like

New undisputed champion of ‘combine two things I will eat to make something I absolutely fucking wouldn’t’ was located this morning.

1 Like

What. The. Fuck?!

I was tempted to buy it for you because I felt it was right up your street :+1:. I’m guessing that ‘porridge’ is an inexact translation but I’m not going to be trying it.

:face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

1 Like