Cunts in orbit

Sadly the cunt made it back to earth in one piece.

2 Likes

Did you want him to die?

1 Like

No fucks given either way tbh.

Sorry to hear that.

1 Like

85km. Not really space. Far below all the ā€˜low earth orbitā€™ satellites and in a region where atmospheric drag would still be a real issue.

2 Likes

I bow to your superior knowledge and have changed the thread title accordingly. :+1:

Whoever scheduled it for the same day as Wimbledon and the euros final deserves a medal. Itā€™ll barely get a passing mention.

1 Like

You know what would really impress me is if one of these multi-Billionaires paid a fair rate of tax.

5 Likes

A massive fireball, a literal bonfire of the vanities, would have been fucking epic tbh. I donā€™t wish death in any person, but sometimes I do on what they represent.

Or spend last year bleating for hand outs from the tax payerā€¦

3 Likes

I saw those videos of Branson on the news and thought, ā€œyouā€™re flying really high up in a plane, mate.ā€

2 Likes

Missed ā€œpigs in spaceā€ thread title opportunity.

3 Likes

multi-multi- billionaires:

ā€œIā€™ve got more money than many 3rd world countries and literally the only thing i can think to spend it on is a massive fucking penis extension because super cars, multi-hundred-million dollar yachts and other possessions arenā€™t enough for me.ā€

also

ā€œno i cant afford to pay my staff properly or let them have toilet breaksā€ *

*caveat that firms with beardy bransonā€™s name on are apparently actually quite good employers, but ā€˜mehā€™, no-one ever got that rich playing fair.

I have no doubt heā€™ll make a tidy return charging millionaires for a joy ride to the edge of space. I also suspect that this is a starting point to a low earth orbit launching system for micro satellites etc.

Not with that tech, there isnā€™t nearly enough oomph in the rocket engine.

Not in that launch vehicle I agree, but another launch vehicle is a possibility. Cant see there being enough money in low orbit joy rides to justify this. If it is nothing more than an ego trip them its just a complete waste of resource.

1 Like

This.

1 Like

Reserved for helicopter cops on the Nullarbor Plain :+1:

1 Like

Up, but not far enough?

and back to earth

So, what would happen if, instead of a wanky ā€˜space planeā€™ Beardy, liquidated his assets, had them turned into a pile of $1 bills and stood on that instead?

20 Likes