Curry guide ? What’s your fancy?

To. Fuck.

Pie Floaters are lush.

Feckin’ ejits and philistines everywhere…:japanese_goblin:

1 Like

Many thanks, but you’ll have to raise sea levels to a level that would swamp much of England, before I get my feet wet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I really hate you :rage:

I feel your hate

Possibly

I love you really. But fuck off anyway :wink:

What’s the difference between Jamie Oliver and a long distance run?

…one’s a pant in the country…and the other…

1 Like

If you want technically solid classical French cookery, Ramsey is pretty decent (as he should be, he trained in most of the high end French restaurants in paris). He is still a spectacular level thunder-bell

1 Like

Meh!

What is the difference between a truckload of celebrity chefs and a truckload of ping-pong balls?

It is no fun unloading the ping-pong balls using pitchforks.

he might be a complete knob, but the cooking in the restaurant of his name is fantastic - mind you, I suspect he doesn’t cook there very often, if at all.

1 Like

Angela Hartnett is the only good thing to do with Ramsey, I don’t do poncy restaurants but went to Murano a few years ago and had a brilliant set lunch and loads of wine, one of the best lunches I’ve had as they let us sit there for hours just drinking wine and having a laugh after the meal without any hassle to leave.

1 Like

Absolutely. I have 3 Star Chef and it’s a great book for classical based techniques. I probably won’t ever eat at Royal Hospital Road, this side of a lottery win, but that’s more due to there being things that interest me more than due to it being bad.

3 Likes

I’ve just had a samosa daal and A chilled yogurt dish with chick peas and potatoes and spices.

Eaten there when we lived in Fulham. It was in the days when he was there 2-3 nights a week.
It was excellent.

Been to pakistan twice in the 90`s for pleasure and research . amazing place . it has changed so much now . many of our friends who are there working in hospitals of colleges cannot venture out of the compounds without armed guards .

I went in the late 90’s about half dozen times, including to Peshawar a couple of times amongst other cities. Went to Karachi for a short trip about two years ago, a lot has changed.