Curry guide ? What’s your fancy?

Don’t get me started on any of these celebrity chef spunktrumpets

No, chublips out cunts Ramsey by a cuntry mile.

1 Like

Finest curry I’ve ever eaten was a chicken vindaloo in a tiny village in the Western Ghats - Southern India. It was nowhere near as hot as the vindaloo they make in the UK, but the flavours were amazing. Spicy crack, no question. Pointless trying to reproduce it at home (although I’ve tried!) as it was made from fresh local ingredients by women from the village.

So, as most of us are not planning a trip to India atm, maybe the thread should be renamed

Favourite curry I’ve had in Blighty, plus what the smug cunts have tried and liked in the sub-continent

I would approve, as it highlights the complete pointlessness of recommending dishes that can only be acquired by travelling 5,000 mls

Carry on…

6 Likes

Fair comment, pretty much any butter chicken recipe with the double cream exchanged for clotted and double the suggested amount of chilies will do.

Fuck you and your sensible response.

Ok not haute-cuisine but the M&S butter chicken is lovely and would make a nice base for some experimenting.

Unfortunately my wife can only eat fairly basic plain food now due to stomach problems so it’s just not worth making two different dinners all the time and she loves the smell of Indian food so it’s like torturing her as well - c’est la vie.

Instead of my usual curry I had barbecued chicken and a som tam that was ‘enlivening’ this evening. I would almost always chose Thai food over Indian in the UK. This is particularly true in our local Thai restaurant where they will serve ‘Thai style’ rather than the sugary ‘Farang style’ nonsense you get everywhere these days. I had a weapons-grade Nam Tok in there the other day that was monumental…

1 Like

I love you :smirk:

This is the benefit of living in the Antipodes. We understand real food.

Long time?

2 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

I totally agree

Fuck off. Two reasons:

1. Sarf Straya, home of the pie floater. :face_vomiting:
  2. Safety barbecue

I hate you and hope Global Warming (based on my gas emissions) swamps your house :rage:

Fuck. Off. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

The a
The hell is that??

Euphoria.

Google pie floater. Best to put on a couple of pairs of bicycle clips before you do. The shock might might lead to smears…

I’m calling immigration!

Fixt.:+1: