Doggos

Lake District again

14 Likes

Evening walkies.

11 Likes

14 Likes

Look, I know I threw it but you’re a dog, your suppose to find and retrieve, use your bloody nose.

9 Likes

The astroturf needs grooming.

1 Like

9 Likes

Recall coming along nicely Wayne.

1 Like

Thanks but I haven’t posted the pics where she’s running away or just plain ignoring me :joy:

8 Likes

Why should she be any different to the rest of us ?

5 Likes

Back to your flute shackledragger :fu:

3 Likes

Eh ?

1 Like

12 Likes

We’re up visiting our granddaughter, Clara, 4 months old today) for a few days.

When we walk the dogs they run out in front, off to the side - anywhere but to heel unless told to be there.

Today Jan, Clara, Alex (dil) and the boys went for a walk. Barley and Basil stayed right next to the pushchair all way through the walk, even throwing a stick wouldn’t shift them.

How do they know?

4 Likes

Looking after the lamb Mick, it’s bred into them.

2 Likes

Incredible isn’t it , we’ve got a King Charles and a Staffy ( picture post up ) and I can see why staffys are sometimes referred to as nanny dogs. They really fuss over kids. But it’s like Rob says , it’s in them to protect. Before we rehomed Ruby our staffy I’d just take our King Charles and my mums Pug / King Charles cross out. We were on the moors and a guy was heading towards us with a couple big dogs. The pug cross which is soft as shit spotted them first and put herself between our daughter who was about 3 at the time and the other dogs , soon joined by our Cavalier. Both dogs growling until the other dogs passed.
It was actually quite moving.

6 Likes

My lovely JR Mi-Mi used to protect mice that the cats caught by gently holding them in her mouth and simultaneously growling at the cats to back off.

and lead us not into temptation

12 Likes

Spaniel logic… if I wedge my head in here and don’t move apart from the odd belch… I will definitely get a treat. Yep. For sure.

16 Likes

Abby, 18 in October, keeping cool

20 Likes