Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Blasphemer.

1 Like

Me either thank god.

I have and it’s full of Meh!

It seems to appeal to testosterone fuelled young male sporty types who can’t think beyond their over filled bollocks.

1 Like

I think a lot of the younger whippersnapper members here were teenagers when this came out.
Which explains a lot :grinning:

3 Likes

4 Likes

I think a lot of the younger whippersnapper members here were teenagers when this came out.
Which explains a lot :grinning:

J_BSo ring

18m

Bookmark Share Flag Reply

Tracking

You will see a count of new replies because you posted a reply to this topic.

Suggested Topics

Topic Replies Activity
Any old Pics 1

General Chat|3.2k|8m|
|(Posting bad memes is not) Armchair politics 325 494

General Chat|4.6k|1h|
|Photography 34

General Chat|948|2h|
|Doggos 1

General Chat|1.7k|2h|
|If a cat has 9 lives or ZiggyMarley’s Family Album 396 5

General Chat|612|5h|

There are 22 unread and 2 new topics remaining, or browse other topics in General Chat

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

A strange mixture of Dan Akroyd having let himself go to seed with a hint of the worst parts of Stephen King thrown in. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

5 Likes

The phone scammers can have one for driving me nuts today !! at least 10 phone calls !! did i know my computer is infected and cheeky git even asked me why i had not responded to their emails

then did i know i have been selected to have 8.3% on an ISA , NOOOOOO i have not got any money… that shut him up fast !:rage:

I had a glass company ring me today.

I said I needed an eye test before I bought new glasses

he said windows

I said dont need have bars

he said doors

I said yes I have them

he said porch

I said 911

he said conservatory

I said no

he said garage

I said yes

he said it seems you dont need our help

I said do you sell inflatable hot tubs for our sex parties

he hung up

5 Likes

This should become the standard response to all phone scammers. Except, of course, the ones selling hot tubs and sex parties.

4 Likes

I think Vinyl Me Please deserve one.In their ‘record of the month’ email to me, they not only show said record being mangled by a BSR autochanger, but the daft bint playing it is cueing the arm using the flip-over stylus on the bloody cartridge, instead of the arm’s finger lift!

Yes, I know, I know, I need to get out more…

4 Likes

Just been summoned to a short-notice work briefing to be told one of our engineering apprentices was killed in a motorcycle accident over the weekend.

I feel something or someone needs a firm CP as a result but I’ve no idea what.

So sad.

I remember my secondary school headmaster giving an end-of-sixth-form speech to us all. He said if he had one request it would be that we didn’t take up motorcycling. He said he’d just been to too many funerals. When Mrs VB had a bike, which she did for a few years, I used to skip through the local paper trying to blank out the motorbike fatality stories. There seemed to be one more weeks than not. Allocating blame felt a bit secondary compared with the terrible tragedies.

VB

My late father lost the use of his left arm in a motorcycle accident when he was 19. That was enough to put me off. I have never wanted to ride a bike and never will. Too many twats on the road increase the risks.

This is the problem - you can be riding perfectly safely and some dozy fucker goes and kills you.

Especially if you have to stare at the ground too much to avoid the potholes/cracks/shiny stripes etc that define our lovely roads these days

So tragic to see loss of life from motorcycle accidents , i can`t believe i used to ride a motorbike in London … would not have the bottle now !!!

MrsKettle’s dad was traffic manager for Northants. There was more than one occasion when people never made it back from the bike shop.