Doggos

We’ve had the great news that we can pick up Saffron the Foxhound this week :slightly_smiling_face:

She’s in Gateshead so a bit of a road trip for me and Hel to fetch her. Can’t wait.

21 Likes

Congrats, hope she is car friendly

1 Like

Yep apparently she travels well. Big issue with a Foxhound is training for recall. She’ll have to spend a lot of time on the lead to begin with.

1 Like

Cracking news, long walks and happy times ahead. Really pleased for you and yours. Have fun.

1 Like

Ruby and Archie know who has the treats…

10 Likes

Mother in laws 5 month old ( ish ) bulldog. I want to adopt her!

10 Likes

WTF is going on with those ribbons?

3 Likes

If she comes from Gateshead she will have to learn English as well

4 Likes

Fuck knows. So wrong on a bulldog.

Any dog.

The groomer we use always ties bows on our two. Needless to say they come off as soon as we leave her salon.

Are they tartan ribbons Paul?

No, just stupid fucking ribbons. :anguished:

1 Like

Ah, Ok then, thought there might have been a gentle troll the English thing going on, but it’s just a dog grooming adding value thing then.

I was just thinking thank fuck the groomers I use for my cavalier don’t do anything like that. Tbf it’s a dog. But then I remembered the groomers I used to use when I first got him dressed him up in a Santa suit and took a picture. Then tried to charge me a £5 for the picture. Fucking chancer.

2 Likes

I don’t know why they do it. I mean, ribbons on a pair of Springers, it must be embarrassing for them :wink:

Our dog groomers are ace, because they’re free.

Claire’s college runs a dog grooming/daycare course and they’re always after “volunteers”. Ruby volunteers about every 3 months.

They do a great job every time, the grooming parlour is immaculate, well supervised and the dogs get played with for the rest of the day by the doggy daycare students.

We’d have her done there every week if we could justify it…

1 Like

Yeah, cos a creature that sniffs other’s arses and licks it’s own bollocks has any pride :roll_eyes:

Your getting a snipe a politicians here aren’t you.

2 Likes

Yes. Yes I am :+1:

1 Like

5 Likes