Doggos

Took the girls to Funzie Loch today for a dip. Grey and windy, but they love the water.

15 Likes

Trip to the pet shop to buy some toys and then off to the Wyre Forest for a 7 mile walk and then into the dog wash, which I’m relieved that she was fine in once the water warmed up!

Then a spot of dinner at the Mug House in Bewdley and a chance to mingle with other dogs there, and then home to play before coming into my room for a bit of music and a nap (no I didn’t play her any of Terry’s prog!).

I have utterly fallen in love with this hound :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Tremendous!

Of course, she will expect that kind of treatment every day :wink:

5 Likes

That’s great Wayne, she certainly looks content.

2 Likes

A tired dog is a happy dog.

You have a lot of walking in your future. :+1:

1 Like

She looks lovely Wayne. In other news, ours has had a haircut.

14 Likes

You do like brown.

9 Likes

Did you do it?

1 Like

She is going into the woods tomorrow, that’s why she is shorn. Saves getting all knotty.

And this is why dogs warm your very soul.

Today, when all your plans have turned to shit before the clock has even struck 10…

“Yeah, yeah… when are you taking me out?”.

10 Likes

We are looking after Monty for the day. So far we have between us have had; a nice long walk, three shits and about 50 pees plus a lot of sniffing of groins.

12 Likes

What about Monty? :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

Gorgeous!

We went to Hamars Ness today (site of the ‘new’ ferry terminal)

Needless to say, they couldn’t resist a dip in the sea.

Then walked back to the old ferry terminal where Hildur played chicken with the waves

14 Likes

Lovely looking doggy.

1 Like

Dog sitting for our neighbour - going to use her to plough the vegetable patch tomorrow, she’s incredibly strong.

15 Likes

16 Likes

Swim and a sun bathe

18 Likes
1 Like

Saffron chilling in the sun with a chew.

15 Likes