Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

7 Likes

Zombie Bannon :+1:

He was on CNN being interviewed by Anderson Cooper a couple of nights ago and he looked absolutely ghastly, the only color in his face was his gin blossom nose and pink eyes.

As my Nan would have gleefully pointed out: If a man looks like a tramp and talks shit, he’s probably a shit talking tramp.

10 Likes

ftfy

3 Likes

8 Likes
3 Likes

Which one’s the wide-mouth frog?

The same may be true of Brexiteers

5 Likes

To use the phrase ‘average man and woman’ of Trump supporters is to rate them too highly.

VB

I honestly think Trump doesn’t even believe half the shite he spews. The typical conman, he views his “supporters” as sheep to be fleeced. He’ll say anyfuckingthing, no matter how ridiculous or reckless, he thinks benefits the one person he cares about, Donald J. Trump.

5 Likes

!!!

May?

Quite an about face, at one time he vehemently denied German heritage claiming to be of Swedish descent.
More worrying is that he is once again (with absolutely zero evidence) stoking the “voter fraud” flames. He’s already started advising Republican lawmakers and voters to be “paranoid” (his word) going into the 2020 elections and refuse to accept any Democrat victories.

1 Like

5 Likes

I’ve not taken illegal drugs for over 20 years. I may start again.

3 Likes

He certainly seems to be on something. And not in a good way.

VB

1 Like

The initial responses are pretty predictable but very funny all the same. What is the President of the USA doing posting shit like that on Twitter?

I made the mistake of looking the the comments. I think my IQ is now about 50 points down. Jeezus. :exploding_head:

1 Like

At least it had a starting point above 50. Not something I could say about most of the complete *knuckle draggers tweeting on there.

*that obviously includes Trump

1 Like