Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

I had to unfollow the fucking vegetable a few weeks ago. I could feel my soul shrivelling up.

4 Likes

Full of insight

1 Like

Thanks Andy, I am living up to my handle :sleepy:

3 Likes

8 Likes

1 Like

Something to hide…

1 Like

Shit loads to hide, all of it showing he’s in hock up to his comb over to some very dodgy characters indeed.

Collusion was the red herring, who he owes money to (and is paying off in access and influence, rather than cash) will be his downfall.

2 Likes

Attended an ’ Afternoon with Brian Blessed ’ at the Lowry Theatre yesterday afternoon. Mid way through his nostalgic stories, anecdotes and tales of climbing Everest he stopped, look thoughtful and bellowed " Have I mentioned that I think Donald Trump is a cunt "

I like him even more now.

16 Likes

Agreed, the “follow the money” aspect of this affair is going to be the big take-away but I don’t think the collusion angle is dead.
The Roger Stone trial will reveal who the “high ranking Trump campaign official” was that requested him to probe Wikileaks and Gucifer 2.0 (the Russian hacker(s) responsible for breaching the Democrat’s system) to find out what “dirt” was to come regarding Hillary Clinton. My guess is Donald Trump Jr. is that individual.
Also for a document that supposedly totally vindicates Trump, he, his lawyers, and his hand picked Attorney General are putting an awful lot of effort into fighting the release of the Mueller Report.
The questions “Why so many Russians?” and “Why so many lies about Russian contact?” remain to be answered. The fact that Trump was so financially beholden to Russians is the most likely answer, but the report needs to come out so that all is known.

7 Likes

Exactly this

1 Like
2 Likes

I really wish General Kelly would have slapped the fuck out of Stephen Miller before he left the White House. That stupid racist cunt’s spoor is all over this current manufactured “border crisis”.

2 Likes

3 Likes

All the best people…

https://www.alternet.org/2019/04/watch-trumps-pick-for-the-fed-is-caught-flat-footed-when-a-cnn-host-debunks-his-lies-about-backing-the-gold-standard/

2 Likes

9 Likes

After referencing Wikileaks 114 times during the 2016 campaign . . .

7 Likes

Saw that. Fucking knob

5 Likes

4 Likes