eBay stuff (Part 1)

Fancied trying some new valves in my Modwright pre. Are these any good.:wink:

Snell As for little more than a grand, landed and duties paid. Win.

1 Like

keep trying to convince myself but I know I just don’t have the space for them in my room.

Same pinout / lower heater current / absolute comedy pricing. Presume you’ll be getting this beauty to go with them…?

This - worth someone’s while to ship 'em, fettle 'em and move 'em on once they’re bored with 'em.

What are Aii worth in good nick? Must be able to get £1500 for them, I would have thought, so it’s highly likely to be a no loss punt.

They’re smaller than I thought, always imagined them to be Naim DBL size. According to the tinterweb they are only about 70cms wide???

Sounds right for Aii. That is fairly wide though :grinning:

They would sound fucking ace with those Pass amps

1 Like

If you keep dithering you’ll lose them - it’s not like it hasn’t happened before now is it?

Maybe this guy can help you?

https://understandingrelationships.com/wp-content/plugins/spk_master_plugin/images/youtubethumbs/0/IJzsvGHS-xs.jpg

2 Likes

even at 70cm they still won’t fit in my room, the primes are bad enough size wise.

Bugger that’s a shame. You’d only have two pairs of speakers to get rid of then!

Seriously tho’ them Snells would go lovely with your Alephs :+1:

Great idea Wayne; you buy the Snells and give me your H2s :thinking:

And hilarioulsy cheap at that. They’d be north of £10K if still in production.

If you’d seriously like my Impulses they might be available?

Brummie upspeak?

I would Wayne, but it would depend on price, I have had a seriously expensive couple of months
:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

You forgot import duties.

They’re included in the delivery charge

1 Like