eBay stuff (Part 1)

Would have been just down the road for you at one point too Paul. I sense another visit to see your dad very soon???

Visit and have a look / listen before taking any cash or bank transfer. Check the serial number with the police and importer to see if itā€™s stolen. Check out the seller to make sure itā€™s his/her address and if there is anything on the net about them being a cunt.

That is a very good price, anything less than Ā£25K is good if you like the sound.

1 Like

I had one of these for several years. I used it at Scalford in 2014 to quite a lot of praise. One chap (IIRC @unclepuncleā€™s Brother-in-Law) was so impressed he bought one the following week. At anything under Ā£1500 this is a stone cold bargain. Great amp (even for a Class D rig) and a very good DAC. Will drive almost anything without problems. Nice looking thing too.

Was originally up for 1400, didnā€™t sell, then relisted at the lower priceā€¦ Bargain if it goes anywhere near that price.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice, but I donā€™t want it. More than happy with my @coco SIT amp.

The hmmm bit was my attempt at suggesting that it may not be a wise move to take Ā£15k cash to a ā€˜collection onlyā€™ sale.

Watch this space for my 400 of the same persuasion.

Usual AA skinflint bargain rules will apply.

2 Likes

Is the new Sonos thingamajig on the way to Gyro Towers then??

Indeed Iā€™d be taking strozetto and mr mws for extra protection

Is this a foo purge, wife aggro or jaded audiophile kit recycling?

@htm_1968 has nailed it.

As soon as the new Sonos thing ships, Iā€™m having one.

Partly box count, partly new(er)-shiny lust.

Thereā€™s also the possibility that the HDMI ARC input would render the soundbar redundant.

I donā€™t think the wife cares (however speakers, being much more visible, are an entirely different matter).

Itā€™s also part of my ongoing quest for the ultimate ā€œmehā€ mid-fi system.

Down with this ā€œhiā€ nonsense.

4 Likes

Day rate Ā£1K, anything goes.

2 Likes

That seems very cheap and 9/10 condition. Take someone with you would be good advice.

What part of this didnā€™t you understand :smile:

Go mob handed. A couple of The Chaps along as another pair of ears. :grinning:

Go mob handed, without Ā£15k and still come away with the amp.

2 Likes

When I hung out in the world of watch forums, at least one watch that was ā€œlostā€ in a scam was retrieved with the aid of a firearm.

They were Muricans though.

1 Like

Just down the road from me.

Wank