eBay stuff (Part 1)

I did.

3 Likes

EL34 :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

This lil fella has popped up again on another forum. Think a few of us have owned it by this point.

Yes, I had it for a while although I had too many beers since to remember when.

1 Like

I got it off stu I think.or from someone after

I originally bought it in 2010 with a Voyd, ai s500 and snell e speakers.

Think it came with an ortofon mc supreme cart. That was a lovely system.

2 Likes

hesitating in posting this, as I really want it…bloody gorgeous

https://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?73850-FS-Accuphase-E-406V-Integrated-Reference-Amplifier

14 Likes

Man that is lovely always fancied one of those.

I think you should buy it :+1:

Good price too. That’ll be a decent buy if the kit is kosher, and I have no reason to think that it would not be.

i don’t need an amp, so obviously that’s why I want it.

2 Likes

It’s 20 minutes from me so happy to pick up and look after until a taxi can be sorted…

5 Likes

You can pop to mine to check it works on different speakers. Just in case….

1 Like

That is sound thinking :ok_hand:

Really happy with the sound of my system at the mo’, so just wondering what to buy next and knock it all out of kilter?

2 Likes

I need headphones, so currently looking at amps and turntables.

At least the amp would match the curtains better than my current Hegel, got to be reason enough

Vick would be so pleased.

8 Likes

It would almost be like you were buying her a present. Think of the brownie points.

8 Likes

And for more essence of optimism

Interesting, the masters of digital that they are

Crazy shape huh

2 Likes

I like that.

More Japanese stuff I am lusting after. Approaching the the big 5-0 in a couple years, I have promised myself I would replace the Rega RP6 I got for my 40th. Not sure I’ll last that long, and I’m likely to go for something more like this as opposed to a P10, because of coarse that would come with a warranty and make sense.

5 Likes