eBay stuff (Part 2)

I could probably do it while she’s out at work for the day

Strangely enough,when I had a tiny front room before we moved here,the only speakers I could get to work ok ish were 15” HPDs

1 Like

You should get matts grf cabs and some 15” speakers. You’d have a fair bit of change.

Wonder how they would sound against the more modern tannoys?

Dunno tbh. Perfectly happy with what I have really. Just those were bloody cheap. (cheap…lol)

Back to looking at places up ere that aren’t garden shed sized

Staying in Exeter?

Yeah probably. I might move a few miles further out. I don’t even work here anymore but I like it.

1 Like

Speakers will pay for themselves. I had to renew one of my mortgages yesterday - It’s double.
Get speakers, enjoy life for 2-3 years buy house should things improve down the line.

Going to keep saving, the turnberrys only just fit in my current lounge. Would love them but it’s just … a bit mental.

Your current speakers in a bigger lounge are likely to sound better than just bigger speakers in your current lounge.

1 Like

yeah, that’s what I’m thinking. Can’t find anything I like around here though. Keep saving and looking.

This is borderline Japanist.

1 Like

Yet… the hankering will not abate

1 Like

You could get some good speakers instead of t’Annoys… :ok_hand:

4 Likes

:fire::fire::fire:

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ugh, estate agents

A post was merged into an existing topic: Ugh, estate agents

Is this a good deal? IDK.

1 Like

Looks a decent price to me but don’t forget to add in the substantial cost of an energiser.

Always fancied trying these. Normally paired with the 007 energiser. Not cheap as Paul said.

Almost tempted, but having discovered the convenience of Bluetooth there’s no going back.

1 Like