eBay stuff (Part 2)

They surely would, briefly, before the wife fed me into a woodchipper.

3 Likes

Buy the speakers on ebay and the woodchipper on here and youā€™re good to go :grinning:

4 Likes

Had the previous version (non XD) - room was way too small but still really enjoyed them.
Just tuck a streamer behind the main speaker and itā€™s as wife friendly as you can get with just a couple of mains leads needed,

10 Likes

Very nice!

If I was near Bristol I would be going to look at these at Ā£450 ono

2 Likes

Not stuff, but a heads-up:

Looking for a dirt cheap 'phone for throwing at walls in fits of rage - checked a sellerā€™s feedback: ā€œ100% (56)ā€ - implying 56 transactions with 100% +ve feedback.

But no.

In fact only the last two transactions had 100% + ā€¦ and of the seven that ebay would allow me to see, several were strongly -ve!

And it gets betterā€¦

Because the two +ve were automatically generated by ebay.

They donā€™t come from the buyers, presumably because not many people bother to leave feedback any more since ebay is now just a corporate crap-spigot.

So check feedback carefully, and at-source - because ebay just keeps getting shittier.

1 Like

stopped leaving feedback when they stopped allowing sellers to leave buyer ratings.
The ambrosia of eBay life was robbed from dealer scum with this joy puncturing move years ago - unforgivableā€¦

1 Like

ThiefBay really does seem to be determined to end its own business, bit-by-bit.

The whole feedback system is shite.
Sellers can only leave positive feedback but buyers can play the feedback blackmail game.

ā€˜Give me 10% off or free postage or I will leave shit feedbackā€™

Seen a few of those

Definitely some money but oooooooh

Ā£3800, err,ā€¦

Curious, thatā€™s the cartridge (moving iron ffss / no cantilever) that made Thorens re- think the cast iron platter of the MK 1 124s

Very nice class A Luxman pre/power amps for reasonable money:

1 Like

Get yer digital Schumanns.

2 Likes

Fingers crossed

Itā€™s a bad day for capitalism when hope comes in the form of meatball MDF flatpackman.

1 Like

Not seen them before, no idea :man_shrugging:.

Youā€™d need the sub that the cheeky cuntsā€™s selling separatelyā€¦

2 Likes

They mainly do very expensive home AV and sound installations these days.
People who pay a lot for integrated, multi room stuff.

1 Like
8 Likes