eBay stuff (Part 2)

I wouldnt say it was exactly tight bass. I came to them from Totem arros and the arros bass was tighter, deeper and more tuneful! I’ve still got the arros too.

I guess it depends which models you’re comparing, but it certainly shows how much personal taste plays a part - in their day I found the Arros toppy with overblown one-note bass, plus bare MDF showing-through the woodstain and inexplicably high prices. Hopefully you get a more refined product for your £2K nowadays :ok_hand:

Never heard of these but looks like reasonable Audax drivers, got to be worth £50 for anyone in surrey. If I was closer I’d have a punt!

1 Like

Lovely thing

1 Like

Not ebay, but my local antiques/tat emporium:

Unused sealed box, £12.50.

Actually considered buying it so i could, in a semi-ironic fashion, cover up the Dust Bug mark on my 401.

2 Likes

the spare brush with it may be overkill though.

1 Like
1 Like

What am I missing? Why this one? They’re OK amps, but not exactly rare.

That thing is older than me

Would this be better than a Klout? Asking for a ……

8 Likes

@spenagio :wave:

1 Like

there is now way more space in the living room, needs filling with something before a poof or a vase of twigs appear

2 Likes

Strangely I had that dream last night.

4 Likes

A pair then.

5 Likes

Stunning sound quality. Tuffbob loves them too, so they must be good :wink:

So that’s a “despite”…?

As I say, not knocking 'em - they used to be really good VFM for a decent amp, but anything with NP’s name on has ended-up significantly inflated in price nowadays.

1 Like

Best amp Krell made…

Is this just a stuff Bob would like thread now?