eBay stuff (Part 1)

Are they? I wouldn’t know, never heard one or even seen one.

1 Like

This would make a very nice record rack or slim hi fi table or small speakers.

If anyone in Devon area would like a shared purchase plus share my fuel costs for pick up just ask.
There is discount for bulk -not sure how much yet. Plus I can cut down on my table saw if needed.

I’ve never heard one but IMHO they look shite :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Particularly the arm.

Some speakers to go with it.

1 Like

More interested in the monster lurking behind the Zeiss speaker. Looks too big for a 15a

Not eBay.

Also advertised on PFM. Overpriced though. There was a nicer one on L’eBay du Frog earlier in the year with a lovely arm for 11K. Still want it though…

4 Likes

Does look lovely and at least there are no counter rotating platters.:wink:

2 Likes

I can’t imagine what you are referring to or who you are trolling so subtly…:innocent:

1 Like

Tricker always very over priced.

It’s got a ring of Keith trying to sell his speakers about it.

1 Like

Except it isn’t a bit shit and it isn’t Keith.

“Personnel”.

What a pro.

Also, what an awful tautology - “my own personal”. :woozy_face:

Dunno, the Cessaro’s are OK so long as you are 20m away with only play stuff with no bass.

Regardless of whether you like those speakers or not, I’m not sure “they’re a bit shit”.

My point being two fold - they’re trying to sell at the price they paid (not really anything wromg in that) and perhaps business is slow.

His new Convergence range seems good value.

Keith’s business is always slow, that is why he spends so much time posting on the old gaff.

1 Like

Not heard it, the valve stuff is OK, but sooo expensive for what it is.