Electronic music

First 3 Mind.In.A.Box albums being released on vinyl for the first time next month.

As mentioned in the What are you listening to right now? thread… this guy makes exquisite music, all of which can be picked up for pocket-money. I haven’t heard a duff track yet…

1 Like

For anyone who enjoyed the Helena Hauff mix, I got the tip from here

Worth a wee keek if you like electronic music I think.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Will be worth keeping an eye on for some interesting comps

2 Likes

That Bleep book is on my list!

1 Like

Luke Slater Berghain Fünfzehn freebie download on April 3rd

Meanwhile here’s another free Luke Slater mix

(I hope, having a bit of URL trouble)

Here’s a 4 hour 18 minute DJ mix by Autechre to brighten up your day.

Downloadable at 320 kbps if that’s your bag.

2 Likes

:muscle: :muscle: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Today’s smashing 320kbps downloadable mix

Just downloaded amazing! :pray:t2:

Nicest recent mix discovery, came for the Luke Slater, stayed for the Vatican Shadow.

09 from Ostgut Ton’s Berghain series.

You can buy separate tracks and vinyl etc., but the mix is also a free download on Soundcloud

with more details here

https://www.berghain.berlin/en/shop/releases/berghain-09-vatican-shadow/

Beware the download is a frickin massive 24 bit/48 kHz wav file. You might want to transcode it to FLAC with dbPoweramp etc. I might be able to do this for you if you’re really that technologically challenged.

3 Likes

I’d love to go to Berghain at some point. Not sure I’d ever get past the doormen mind.

1 Like

After some recommendations please. My electronic tastes span FSOL, The Orb, Cosmic Ground, Craven Faults. What have you?

Home Current would slot nicely in the middle of that lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Black Dog? Plaid?

1 Like

Some of my lockdown therapy has been noticing that all of their Conspiracy Tapes stuff

is downloadable from Soundcloud, except 06 which can only be streamed :neutral_face:

I can’t completely remember, but I think it was all WAV, so there was a bit of a pain-in-the-arse transcoding before I got it all nicely filed away for posterity

1 Like

Ta for the suggestion, Mike. I gave it a whirl but not really tickling my fancy.

:+1:

I think this is a cracker - more big soundscapes than full on beats.

1 Like