Embarrassing food you know is shit but still secretly crave

Pork crackling? Too risky for me as a regular teeth breaker?

I’ve developed a minor weakness for these:

I absolutely crave grapefruit but it is strictly verboten as it would impair my response to Glivec which would potentially be bad news. I’ve not been allowed it for 5 1/2 years. I could murder for a grapefruit sorbet, or vodka and fresh grapefuit juice…:drooling_face:

2 Likes

Easier on the gnashers

2 Likes

Burger cheese. Quite happy to eat slices straight out of their individual packets.

3 Likes

I’ve never seen that. I’ll track down a packet.

1 Like

I like to roll them up (no tobacco)

Starter
Bunging the contents of a bag of salted peanuts into a bag of salt & vinegar crisps crushing the bag and eating the scraps.
Main
Chip butty with cream cheese + ketchup
Desert.
Mince pie pate.

The duck toenails appears to have some care in their production so is way OT.

however…

1 Like

Shocking lack of red flags, I hope that nutritional information is per 6 hoops.

Getting back to Corned Beef, don’t EVER buy this reduced salt shit. I did, once, by mistake.

Should be banned, tried one tin and threw the other one in the bin, it was that bad.

1 Like

https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/good-job-gif-14.gif

2 Likes
2 Likes

Beans on toast/crumpets.

Hardly embarrassing food? Just ordinary snacks that I also enjoy.

1 Like

I went round a Shippams factory once.
I never bought or ate paste again

3 Likes

I suspect that would apply to 90%+ of processed food factories. :grin:

3 Likes

The McDonalds double cheeseburger. It’s terrible but sometimes very little else will do.

Ok, maybe.

Fray Bentos Steak and Kidney pie and smash smothered in Brown Sauce with a Pint of Old Peculiar. Food of the Gods in my house.

6 pack of Brains faggots mixed up with roasties and also smothered in brown sauce eaten with a large spoon will also suffice, also needs a pint of old peculiar.

3 Likes

Pickled Onion Space Raiders, but only the 10p ones where there’s only 5 in the fucking packet.

3 Likes

ffs, they’re called butties you posh twa, forget it, it’s Christmas, I have forgiven thee.

1 Like