Fabulous Foo (or ICHM's shopping list)

£300 shoe brush?

2 Likes

Wonderful isn’t it

I am disappointed that brushes are not individually sized for 7", 10", 12" vinyl. They are not trying hard enough.

2 Likes

Fair point, also lacking ‘nano’ which is somewhat of a let down.

4 Likes

Are they mpingo?

2 Likes

They’re certainly mwrongo.

8 Likes

I would guess, oak, pine and rosewood?

And no quantums? I’m out.

Such a piffling niggardly amount. Surely it’s bargain basement crassness would disrupt my chi and inhibit any/all Schumann waves in it’s vicinity. Get thee to fuck econo-brush.

3 Likes

Enter stage left - The Audio Lab-Ya! upgrade path, quantum ground lead, solar De-mag - Anti-stat cloud, micro schmannator. ultra sonic bristleator, Mink carry case, endangered species marquetry inlay - Have faith the price will be truly nice.

2 Likes

I’ll take 5.

I hope you have a good supply of pre-famulated amulite.

3 Likes

This will be my word of the day. I will use it often. I am taking bets on how long it will be before somebody mishears or misunderstands and I am suspended pending an investigation :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

A €280 signature series record brush . . . what an age to be alive.

Some US senator had to resign over his use of that word

Edit: it was an aide actually

I’m seeing a new business opportunity here. So what we’re looking at is exotic hardwood (Woolly Mammoth bone???) case and handle, brushes infused with quantum graphene nano particles then priced accordingly.

Who’s in

2 Likes

No Schumann enhancing lapis lazuli band = no sale.

Hmm, it’s a thought though in the real world Schumann’s require a power source if i’m not totally mistaken and an Odin powercord may not be as practical as it sounds in a record cleaning brush.

Further thoughts though. Exotic hardwood, yes, but Mammoth bone inlay for human resonance reasons, now, we’re talking sale, surely

6 rows of millions of carbon fibres and 2 rows of goat hair. :heart_eyes:

I dunno, a off-board LPS in a polished mpingo and granite box night be just the thing for the ardent foo hoarder.