Feckin' Weather

I like your dad. :+1::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

All fine, minor damage but they still have power.

11 Likes

Presumably the emergency drinks have gone back into storage then ?

The beer probably. The wine was only a couple of days worth anyway.

1 Like
1 Like

I am calling fake on that pic

(Just googled it has been posted every time there has been a major hurricane since 2005)

From the same Twitter threadā€¦

Fd2MPGHWIAk3UbU

2 Likes

Dude, have you never seen Sharknado?

Never seen it, never heard of it

FTFY

2 Likes

The size of the rock you live under must be gargantuan :rofl:

More like.

Ok boomer

1 Like

Heā€™s never heard of The Rock either.

Just googled it
I donā€™t think I have missed out on anything by by having this ā€˜culturalā€™ gap in my knowledge

A bit blowy here with heavy rain

Incoming messages -

Just a note to let you know all ferries to and from Yell have been suspended until weather abates.

Due to the weather, collection of the cans and Plastic bottles will be on Saturday morning. Sorry for any inconvenience

Hi everyone. Hendersonā€™s have been in touch to advise that due to the poor weather the (courier delivery) van wonā€™t be in until 11am Saturday 1st October. They apologise for any inconvenience.

1 Like

Wet spaniel day then

Think a force 8 was the strongest wind I traveled on from Jersey to Portsmouth overnight. Was horrible.
I guess on the islands up north,you just have to get used to it.

Quite! Going out shortly!

Yeah, there will be worse days during the Winter but this is pretty rough for September.

From what I remember,the worst trips I had every couple of weeks to jersey was in March.
Remember on one trip from Weymouth,the whole wall of drinks and glasses at the bar smashed on landing off a big wave. The staff looked shit scared which didnā€™t calm my nerves :grimacing:

1 Like