Feckin' Weather

One of the many back room duties is checking errrr back rooms. One today had a thermometer reading of 58 c !
Station average is 38+ at the moment :pensive:

No problems then. It will fall back to India as part of the well rehearsed recovery plan and then they will become the main centre as they are “obviously” more resilient than the UK which means the UK centre can be degraded to Cat 2.

Wins all round :scream::scream:

Ooof.

I’ll bet the punters are being extra polite and understanding given the heat.

It is lovely here in Liverpool. Nice cool breeze now…

Not when it’s running a national 999 operations centre, which is currently going balls out with fuckwits drifting out to sea on lilos etc.

As you would expect, all very cheery :roll_eyes:

It’s quite a joke how people react. We are officially the hottest station on the Network. But they spend an average of 4-6 minutes on the station, as apposed to 7.5 hours for the staff :flushed:

Specifications drawn up by the same nugget who did the engine cooling spec for the Type 45 Destroyer.

No mate, I’ve seen the staff ugly as fuck.

8 Likes

Rain & wind, lots of it here.

Very hot in Paris and boy they get very ratty with each other driving !!!

I always try to get as many raised fists & shouts of PUTAIN as possible when I’m there.

1 Like

Pissing it down here now :grin: Strong winds earlier have dropped off now. About time we had a bit of rain!

1 Like

Last night;
Work - epic thunder (you could actually hear it on the Central Line) and loads of rain
Home - half a dozen spots

This morning;
Work - mild and overcast (nice temp)
Home - windy, good solid rain for an hour, cool (@1230)

a little rain, mild, breezy and sunny

Didn’t know you were a fan…

4 Likes

7 Likes

We’ve had to abort our festival due to the weather, bah. Persistent rain and really blowy, just grim.

Though not cold, it’s wet and windy here. Typical Summer :smiley:

Same here, lovely

1 Like

That is a shame when so much planning gone on