Feckin' Weather

Bit of polyfilla and that’ll be right for another 100 years.

Gorgeous this morning, very little wind, played golf in a golf shirt and sleeveless jumper, couldn’t believe that yesterday it felt like I was being stabbed in the face with needles from the horizontal sleet.

They might have bulit it but it was maintained by Carilion.

Carillion.

That was their problem, no attention to detail :grin:

Would’ve taken a lot of thumbs to fill that! :merman:t3: :merman:t3: :merman:t3:

Tank top!

3 Likes

Er, no,
But apart from the tie, the shirt, the shape, thwe pattern and colour of the jumper and the wallpaper, not a bad effort.

Oh, and the hair :grin:

1 Like

WTF is a golf shirt?

1 Like

The one I was wearing was a long sleeve turtle neck number made by Glenmuir.

So doppelganger then. :grinning:

So, it’s a shirt that you can play golf in, or does it have some properties that prevent you from, say, gardening in said shirt?

Golf foo?

Kev, don’t rise to it. You’re better than that and they are not worth it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It certainly is, although I also went shopping in it after the golf, I don’t own any specific shopping shirts so decided my golf shirt would have to do :grin:

2 Likes

Shopping shirts. Hmm, business idea hatching.

As for shopping in a golf shirt, I’m surprised at you. Standards are most definitely slipping.

:astonished:

Did you get any **weird looks from the other shoppers?

**more than usual, I mean.

1 Like

Certainly not, They wouldn’t have known I was wearing a golf shirt, as the weather had got a bit worse and I wore a coat, golf shirts are ok in Waitrose (especially with a club badge) but I wouldn’t want to be spotted wearing one in Tesco.

Imagine being outed in Lidl. You would never live
it down.

Golf, where fashion goes to throw up.

2 Likes

Absolutely,
Golf is basically an excuse for middle aged men to wear the sort of trousers thet they wouldn’t have had the courage to wear as a teenager.

https://www.royalandawesome.co.uk/mens/golf-trousers