Feckin' Weather

Golf, where you can legally dress as a paedophile.

4 Likes

Oh, you can tell them by their clothes? I think you’re talking nonce sense :blush:

2 Likes

The one in the middle is actually the most offensive.

Agreed, I never buy white golf shoes.

1 Like

50mph Westerlies, gusting to over 70mph at the moment. Naturally it is accompanied by stinging rain!

Just got back from walking the dogs and it was bloody hard work (for me, not them)

2 Likes

You have my sympathies Paul. I was bad enough here at 20-25 mph coming home on the bike from work. The wind actually stopped me dead in my tracks twice - not fun when your on a busy road,

1 Like

Several times when walking the girls!

Thankfully we don’t have any of those :wink:

4 Likes

Beautiful sunny day today, lovely day for the beach ( well just looked at it really )

1 Like

It’s a bit windy in Swanwick…

1 Like

I like how the temp is measured at the pub in Port Augusta :+1:

1 Like

Fuckin’ hell its cold today. I’ve got all my gear switched on in my listening room to keep warm!

Just had 2 mins of thick snow here on Teesside ! Didn’t lay but it’s cold …may need to put a shirt on :grinning:

3 Likes

Awoke to a blizzard this morning. Well, a southern-style blizzard. OK, a couple of random snow flakes.

Forum tagline.

9 Likes

Low 70s here

1 Like

Light dusting of snow here, but sunny and 4c, the Northerly breeze is FF though.

Temperature outside 1 deg C. Forecast for next seven days; low = -1 deg high = 1 deg. Fuck you weather.