Football

Win, lose or draw next Saturday evening should be the complete opposite.

1 Like

You said compete. Not entertain. Hence my post

It’s a fair Kop!!:wink:

2 Likes

They’ve had their moments this season. Beating Liverpool without breaking a sweat being one of them. :grinning:

Indeed - losing to Huddersfield was possibly the most pleasing result of the season.:rofl:

Besides once City got off to such a great start we gave up on the PL and so just did enough to secure a top 4 spot. Our focus from November onwarwds was solely on the CL - enjoy Saturday night if you can bear to watch.:smiling_imp:

giphy

1 Like

Hasn’t Conte been sacked yet? What is up with Chelsea?

:+1:

2 Likes

The Guardian provided a brilliant quote from poor impoverished and unloved Sam Allardyce. The quote was reflecting on the state of his trade last week. Let us not forget that BFS picked up a £6m pay-off plus £3m basic for 24 Everton games, trousered a £1m pay-off for 67 days of his £6m England contract and necked a pint of white wine with a £2m bonus chaser for 21 games of his £2.5m Palace deal. Sam’s quote is as follows:

“Money has just brought more instability than ever before – and it’s managers who suffer the most.”

What a fucking twat…(rich fucking twat I suppose).

2 Likes

He will be employed by Christmas in the Premier League.

He has it sussed, work 5 months a year and get more money.

Funnily enough, I think I will. :grinning:

@hermit you seen this - different class

No, I hadn’t seen it Allan. Looks impressive from the outside looking in. There was a really good atmosphere. The place was rocking. I enjoyed the whole ground uniting to sing “you can stuff your royal wedding up your arse.”

2 Likes

It may be interesting to see what happens in the long term if the government continues to make getting a visa difficult for Abramovich

Well I hope he obtains one soon, we need him.
He has been a great owner and the Blues have benefited greatly in all areas.

You mean he’s spunked a fucking fortune on your favourite team?

As opposed to taking a fortune out of our team.

Like Man U? They were a better buy from a financial perspective.

On the bright side, that clown Fellaini will never play in a United shirt again.

Can we please have;

1. right back
  2. left back
  3. replace Blind with somebody
  4. STOP playing with 2 defensive midfield players.
  5. stop playing forwards as wingers (Rashford)
  6. Bench Sanchez and play Lukaku, Martial and Lingard as wingers and Pogba as our 10.
  7. stop being scared of the opposition.

OK … so it wasn’t just me that thought that then.

VB