Football

The money they shot on him means he is a keeper.
They won’t get rid of him on the salary he’s contracted to.
They went big.

I thought it was effectively a swap & a big salary. Waste of money regardless. No one else would pay him that much & his best years are long gone imho.

1 Like

Don’t think Chelsea deserved to win - they didn’t have a single shot from open play iirc.
Even with Chelsea playing ultra defensive United should still have equalized from one of their half chances.

Basically both teams play dreadful negative football and need massive changes if they are going to compete with City, Liverpool, Real, Barca etc.

Hazard and De Gea deserve much better and should look to move this summer.

1 Like

You must’ve been checking your bets, I watched about 40 minutes of the second half and saw Alonso piss a golden chance up the wall after Kante played him in.

If we lose Hazard we will do nothing next season.
We have to keep him at all costs and bring in 5 newplayers. Rudiger looks good and Babayoko is getting better but Moses Pedro and Fabregas all out.

Lose.

I didn’t really watch it, just looked up from my iPad now an again when the commentator got excited.
Jose said in his interview that De Gea didn’t touch the ball other than picking it up after the penalty, so I extrapolated from there.

I thought you were just trolling, as usual…

1 Like

Alonso and Hazard had shots in open play and Chelsea should have hade a penalty for blatant handball

:whale:

I apologise, Chelsea were clearly magnificent and fully desereved to win after an awe inspiring performance.

1 Like

Does not compute?

Utd can play dour negative football & still be good enough to compete with Liverpool.

Real, Barca, Man City etc, different story.

Awful match as was expected,but a trophy is better than nothing.

1 Like

I watched some of the Scotch Cup Final. Decent game, McGregor’s goal was top class. Motherwell went down fighting.

Poor game, Sanchez just gets worse if that is possible. Jose may now go in the summer, as the fans are not happy.

1 Like

Funny hearing the chosen one whining about Chelsea playing with nine defenders ! WAC…

1 Like

Manure have easily taken second place.
They seem to be competing just fine. Even when below par.

But for Phil Jones having the mobility of a cart horse it would have been even more drab.

Competing yes (and given their huge financial advantages that is the least anyone can expect) but entertaining no.