Hipster Wanker Tea Thread

Been there, got the appropriately vintage t-shirt. And the winner is… :smile:

No photo description available.

4 Likes

Must use bone china of course. :smiley:

1 Like

just bought some Earl Grey from here

https://www.postcardteas.com/site/product/gianfrancos-earl-grey/

was given a sample by a restaurateur friend of mine a few weeks ago, and it was the most amazing Earl Grey ive tasted.

1 Like

1 Like

I disagree :nauseated_face:

I’ve just taken delivery of 8kg of Assam A from here

That should last a while :smiley:

1 Like

I order tea in fairly substantial quantities (1200 tea bags a pop) as Yorkshire Tea is nutter-bastard expensive in the supermarkets here, but even that’s nowhere near 8kgs at a time!

It is 50% cheaper to order 8kg and it saves on postage costs too. Should last me a year, Lou drinks coffee.

Right now I’m drinking Boseyong Green Tea, from South Korea.

1 Like

after a coffee delivery yesterday, we have a tea delivery today

L-R

Jasmine Che - a freebie sample
Pu’er from 2010 (Liu Family Jin Damo)
First Flush Spring Darjeeling
Pallab Nath - Long Leaf Assam

3 Likes

Just checked an I’ve still got 6kg of Assam A in stock. No need to panic yet :relieved:

4 Likes

Not a big fan of tea at all - i’m not a fan / borderline allergic to milk and black tea tastes like brewed mud.
I’ll have the occasional cup of earl grey but my preference is a nice black coffee or if I’m out something with froth made with plant milk (coconut cortado’s are rather nice).

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I have reported your post to the Spanish Inquisition. You can expect ( :wink:) a visit (or two) from Cardinal Fang later.

4 Likes

I only drink black tea and never drink coffee.

2 Likes

Also, one of the many band names August Darnell rejected. Probably because of the apostrophe

2 Likes

I know, I know it sounds like a cunts drink but… I’m a cunt.

1 Like

Very nice. Love Pu’erh and also love Jasmine Green Tea but never seen Jasmine Chai before, let me know what you think of that.

will do. Postcard Teas always slip in an interesting sample.

The Pu’er is apparently good for up to 10 infusions

1 Like

I got the name wrong, it is Jasmine Che, Jasmine Che 2023 – Postcard Teas – London's Finest Tea Store

it’s delicious and fragrant

3 Likes

It is cunt’s not cunts you cunt… :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes