Fundraiser for MacMillan in memory of Lou

I’ve made a payment now to avoid the risk of Paypal being a dick with that much money coming into the account. Any additional funds I’ll do at the end of the week.

29 Likes

Beyond brilliant.

10 Likes

3 Likes

Bloody fantastic. I had Macmillan nurses out for my Mum in December 2011 when she died of end stage cancer of pretty much every organ. They made an awful week get through able.

5 Likes

Fantastic.

As an aside, is that the first time the words ‘thank you’ and ‘Audio Abattoir’ have appeared in the same sentence?

2 Likes

Someone from their PR will probably have the misfortune of Googling this site tomorrow.

19 Likes

£1300 in 24 hours, from a microscopic corner of the internet is a fantastic effort. Bloody brilliant, well done everyone.

9 Likes

I’ve sent a donation John but forgot to put a message sorry.

2 Likes

Just made another donation courtesy of her best friend Milly (Caroline Pollard) who had just spent two weeks up here and made some of Lou’s last days such happy ones.

16 Likes

I did same yesterday i.e. no message left apols.

1 Like

Just realised I didn’t put a message either John sorry.

1 Like

Macmillan Nurses: please visit our sponsors, Audio Abattoir.

Do we have time to tidy up before they arrive, or should we just go with ‘sorry the place is so untidy, but we’re a bunch of cunts’?

2 Likes

No tidy up necessary. We may be a bunch of cunts, but we’re a genuine big-hearted, generous, supportive, wonderful, bunch of cunts.

The end.

Puke if this is too cheesy, but I don’t give a fuck.

12 Likes

Well said. We are the best kind of cunts.

3 Likes

Nah. Surprise cunt is the best kind of cunt.

cunt

A little late to the table but donation made

2 Likes

Donation made.

2 Likes

donation made

1 Like

Donation made.

2 Likes

donation sent , thanks for setting this up

2 Likes