Good things (that restore your faith in humanity)

Mostly over priced.

to me, yes, but somebody is buying them I assume.

Often me. But they are still over priced.

1 Like

I was surprised at how much nicer the Liverpool HMV is. It was utter merde and amazed me at how it managed to survive so long. The current incarnation is merely a bit shite. I bought the Moon Duo LP in Probe that day. It was Ā£2.25 more expensive in HMV.

HMV can get to feck.

Yet HMV is often among the cheapest online and offers free postage too

Best selection of metal vinyl outside of London, too.:metal:

1 Like
11 Likes

Brilliant story. Fair play to him.

1 Like

Top lad. Humanity needs a selective breeding program, so that people like him get ALL the bitches, and all the rotten, feral, scuffer scum get neutered, instead of being left to our own devices where the exact opposite seems to happenā€¦

2 Likes

Something in my eyeā€¦

11 Likes

And a big fuck off to the shitty no-show ā€˜friendsā€™. Hope they and their shitty parents feel suitably shit when they read the story.

2 Likes

The kids were about 5 years old, Iā€™m with you about the parents, it was probably them that decided not to take their kids.

5 Likes

What a lovely story. Top lad!

2 Likes

Discovery of the long lost AA Charter.:heart_eyes:

When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you wonā€™t be the victim of needless suffering

Getting to the point where youā€™re immune to those actions can be tricky though as, for example, a lot of people who were assessed for fitness to work by Atos and Crapita found to their considerable cost ā€¦

VB

1. Find and embrace your inner cunt but donā€™t be a bad cunt.

Iā€™ve also just noticed that if you do your best you will avoid self-abuse. I think a bit more explanation might be helpful there ā€¦ :grin:.

VB

Not sure this is exactly the right place, but for the least-likely-looking best-in-the-world this guy brings a smile to my face - John McGuiness

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/hunter-dies-being-attacked-deer-132902610.html

2 Likes