Good things (that restore your faith in humanity)

This shoukld be in the cock punch thread

Parcel 2 go fuck up delivery
Parcel 2 go fuck up claims process
You then have to get involved and do all their leg work for them before they end up clearing up their own shit.

But if this fills you full of joy then this is the place to post! :grinning:

2 Likes

To be fair.

The DHL driver logged it as delivered. Wrong
I didn’t argue as PI said there would be a delay. So…
P2Go computer said no after 28 days.

1 Letter from me and money paid.

Worth the stamp.

6 Likes

imagine 81 years in Milton Keynes!!

3 Likes

I remember this when it were all green fields lad!

You remember being chased across those fields by dinosaurs :lizard: :lizard: :lizard: :lizard: :lizard:

I don’t remember it at all I was thinking about the old couple
Milton Keynes was all roundabouts and concrete cows when I went there!

Technically impossible, it’s only 55 years old.

5 Likes

Very poignant

1 Like

Schrodinger’s mother

1 Like
4 Likes
5 Likes

Could just as easily have put this in the CP thread, but as it is clearly a ‘Good Thing’ it can go here.

10 Likes
3 Likes

7 Likes

This could only happen in the NHS, there’s no way a private service would ever put something like this on their books (without having a policy excess in the hundreds of thousands)

3 Likes