Good things (that restore your faith in humanity)

3 Likes

I’m so fucking depressed by absolutelyfuckingeverything, imma post something nice:

10 Likes

Catnip

You’ll never break me…

2 Likes

Welcome to my world. Sometimes, it’s only the women in our lives that keep us going.

5 Likes

This. I also used to have alcohol to fall back upon, but alas no longer. Enjoy Brighton muchly

4 Likes

I agree, 100% with the chap above (except for the alcohol bit) :+1:

Oh yes. By humanity I mean every human laughing

10 Likes

That’s cheered me up

2 Likes

It’s what he we would have wanted :grinning:

4 Likes

Truth.

3 Likes

Good to see that some venues are declining income and opposing the hunting fraternity

@murrayjohnson might know this place. Hopefully the publicity will attract less despicable customers to replace the lost business.

9 Likes

14 Likes

She is one cool lady :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Her charity work is incredible tbh.

It is, she’s amazingly compassionate and caring - guess she knows what it’s like to be poor and disadvantaged. Very un-American - in a good way.

3 Likes
3 Likes

So massive shout out to Jon @TMC for doing a shopping run for us, out in the Alps as both Viv and I have tested positive for Covid so can’t get to the shops!
So very much appreciated!

30 Likes
1 Like