Fingers crossed for the wee man
This is a page by Amy’s flute teacher Becky, they are a lovely and very talented family.
The video he made from the detention room is worth a watch, made me chortle.
Still thinks he’s a journalist🤣
Why does the hate-goblin want to go to Cancun?
Surely it’s full of forriners?
Meeting Ted Cruz?
Cause his wife paid cause he’s bankrupt innit
Elon Musk - What can I blow some of my spare cash on, I know I’ll buy twitter for $44 billion
Lottery winner who has always tried to help people
“Welcome to Britain: if it ain’t Schaden, then we ain’t Freude.”
Such a fast response to an abhorrent act.
I hope this time they epoxy it to the parapet.
Not sure about the “restoring faith in humanity” part - that would take a fucking miracle - but this cheered me somewhat:
I’ve been avoiding buying from the tax-dodging cunts for a couple of years now, perhaps I’m not alone…
Now if only that loss meant the execs got fired…. Instead it will undoubtedly mean they get even more cunty in way they treat their staff.
Meanwhile Jeff will barely notice as he builds his newest penis rocket
Great read this. I love the idea of the pay-it-forward meal. I’ll visit this joint the next time I go to That London.
Great piece.
Pity they’re selling it though, end of an era stuff.
I also chucked some money into Make A Wish charity pot.

