Grinder - looking for meat

Space Between World’s and the recent Turned to Stone split

1 Like

Listened to this last night. It’s rather good @NAM :+1:

1 Like

Anyone else get a strong Britpop vibe from e.g. Interzone Mantra? :stuck_out_tongue:

Why have I never listened to this before??

The new one is great, too.

1 Like

oh yes indeed
https://youtu.be/nPI3x5U4Xh0

3 Likes

Stolen from Tom Morello on Twitter.

2 Likes

A bit addicted to this track right now

Great until the instruments kicked in. Until then it was the Soundtrack to Mordor.

It’s a song called “I am the hammer” by a band called “Eternal Champion”. Even without seeing the cover artwork, anyone should know what to expect :stuck_out_tongue:

Jazz Metal round up :metal:

2 Likes

Just working through their sample selection, this could be quite interesting.

2 Likes

Thoughts on the new Carcass album?

:joy: I just noticed the handclaps on “In God We Trust”

not had a chance to give it a proper listen yet, hopefully off tomorrow I’ll get a proper chance

1 Like

The last time I mentioned Accept on here all I got was a lot of shrugging and “who?” :frowning_face:

Key figures of 80s metal IMO, and Restless and Wild and Balls to the Wall have stood the test of time (some of the other stuff maybe not so much).

1 Like

Balls to the Wall is a family favourite here. So are Howling Giant. Didn’t realise there was a familial connection :slight_smile: Not sure what period/albums the HG guys dad played in though.

Type O Negative discography on repeat this week, another family favourite (not the first album, or the live album, though- and I read the entire lyrics of the second album to make sure they were appropriate before playing it :stuck_out_tongue: ). I didn’t particularly like them in my teens. Tried some of the later albums when they came out and they did nothing for me- now I enjoy them all.

2 Likes