Grinder - looking for meat

I only got into them, and System of a Down, because of an Iommi solo album that had a different guest vocalist on every track, including Peter Steel (RIP, triple A :grimacing: ) and Serj thingy.

90s metal kind of passed me by at the time.

This one

Been in to Type O Negative since the first album, they were just so original and different at the time, Bloody Kisses is one of the very best metal albums, it’s depth really shows on repeated listens.

I loved their first album, but this has exceeded my expectations. Some very Type O Negative style keyboards on Graveyard Sun. Ozzy-a-like vocals and screaming Hammond organ- I’m all in!

2 Likes

This is lots of fun!! Great high energy but clean production.

Pete Bassman: Lost in Space.

Fuckin’ brilliant LP. I don’t know why I play it so rarely.

I am enjoying this, but I suspect you meant to post in WAYLTRN

Tru Dat. Lacks a bit of GRRRRRRRRRRRRR for the Gringer really…

Niche gay dating app

https://youtu.be/7Oa6o_K-02Q

4:43 onwards…ooft “heavier than a bucket wheel excavator” which is a line from a review years ago that i loved (i think it was a Manilla Road album)

Fun doomy heavy metal with a Kill 'em All vibe.

Chaka Khan!

Dunno where to post this then realised that probably the only people who cared would be the metalheads.

Anyway in the post yesterday, all the way from Canada, my signed poster of the new Voivod documentary. My reward for donating to the Kickstarter project to help finish the film off.

3 Likes

That is very cool. Me likey.

1 Like

Working my way through the Doom Charts EOTY lists. There are a few crackers that i missed- this being one of them

1 Like

I’m really enjoying the Richard Dawson / Circle collaboration, Henki. The link with metal is relatively tenuous, as it is with a lot of Circle material, so I’m not sure it really fits in this thread, but probably the crowd that are most likely to enjoy it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Interesting collaboration between a whole load of people. It’s a mish mash.

Mood.

2 Likes

Also, I hope the OP @NAM is OK.

Not seen since July.

2 Likes