Half term free house 26/27th October

Be sure to tell them they’ve been designed and are on their way.

2 Likes

Would love to attend Adam, but we’re away visiting family in Wales that weekend.

Since 2016 iirc. :rofl:

3 Likes

Count me in please Adam

1 Like

OK so a list:
@Wayward
@edd9000
@Jim
@anon14766838 x2
@Gyroscope
@Myrman
@loo
@octh
stu ?
@coco
@Thickcables

I’ll do a DM with more detail soon. I can only tag 10 people, it seems.

Did anyone want to bring any hifi, or is that just a bit dull? I will have 2 or 3 systems working, but swapping kit with them won’t really work as they are all digital active. Maybe could see if any of my random amps still work. The playroom is currently system free if we want to bodge something.

I suggest that we start from lunchtime Saturday, and head to the Turan about 7 - we can stroll to the station for taxis there. I’ll book a table. Taxis back as well.

Not sure the pizza plan is worth the hassle unless anyone is really keen. Might be better to save the hunger for the Turan.

1 Like

I’m stuck now sorry.
Refused time off that weekend. I would have had to be at my sister’s birthday/baby shower up north anyway… so she’s not happy either.

Have fun.

Afraid I have to cry off too; MiL passed away this morning and it’s all a bit fraught here.

Sorry.

condolences, you have my sympathy having just been through the same…best wishes to you and yours

1 Like

Sorry to hear this. I hope the loss of a parent and grandparent is not too upsetting for any of those involved

Sorry to hear this Simon. My best to you both in such difficult times.

2 Likes

Oh no, never good to hear :frowning:

1 Like

Sorry to hear this Mike.

1 Like

Condolences Mike.

1 Like

Condolences ! From me also

1 Like

And from me Mike.

1 Like

Thanks chaps. Appreciated.

1 Like

My condolences, Mike.

1 Like

And from me Mike.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that Mike

1 Like

Sad news Mike :frowning_face:.

Graeme

Adam sorry but I also have to drop out. Just too much family stuff going on right now.

@MJ2 sorry to hear your news Mike.