Half term free house 26/27th October

Thanks again.

Wife and girls have taken it pretty hard.

Sorry to hear that Mike. Hopefully time will ease their grief a little.

Right the living room system is running now. Basement will be started on tomorrow…

1 Like

I haven’t been able to sort the basement today, and tomorrow will be a struggle too. So choices for my Friday:

• Bake brownies
  • Sort basement

0 voters

Poll incomplete without ‘Eat cheese on toast watching daytime TV/Have a wank’ option.

I have voted sort basement as punishment.

2 Likes

Couldn’t you get all those who want the basement sorted to turn up an hour early and, er, sort the basement ? That way they’ll have earned their brownie. Or would it be unwise to let anyone down there until it really has been sorted, or at least hosed down, as in @Penance’s basement … ?

VB

1 Like

Mine gets hosed down every year or so.

The problem is that Saturday early includes the options “have a fry-up at the cafe over the road” and “watch the rugby”.

Life is so full of difficulties. Honestly, Brexit is a walk in the park in comparison.

1 Like

Sort basement because this is just about looking for excuses not to do it.

2 Likes

1 Like

Brownies don’t take long to make,. Do both.

1 Like

You do realise you’ve just said that to Adam, don’t you?

2 Likes

He won’t do the brownies either.

It’s a lie!

2 Likes

Hey if he can design and make a pair of 3 way horn speakers suitable for an entertainment venue for £275 in a breath a few hundred brownies and a sweep round should be a doddle.

1 Like

The votes of non-attendees don’t count (obvs) so the basement sort is winning :grin:

That or managing brownie expectations for attendees. It’s all down to perspective.

The brownies you made for Settle, admittedly were superb, but I’d still rather have the basement sorted because man-cave = cool :ok_hand:

1 Like

Lol, no one who actually knows you believes there will be brownies.

Or a basement system. :rofl:

1 Like

Some cunt else needs to make the bloody brownies.

6 Likes

Does it actually work?