Hand Egg Ball(ocks)

Loads of talent, but not exactly going to bring harmony to the dressing room is he :roll_eyes:

It has to be said that NFL management and standards seem absolutely appalling.

You have this, you have the drugs, and frankly loads more. That said I’m not sure it’s any worst run than most other sports I can think of. Rather depressing really.

Money. It’s money that is ruining every sport that it touches.

Been watching Hard Knocks, especially as its Raiders this year. First ep was a bit weak but ep 2 had some good moments, especially the 3 mass brawls between Raiders and Rams players in their practice before the pre-season game :grin:

Yep since Antonio ‘AB’ Brown has been a Raider we’ve had rows with the NFL over helmets, his cryo’d feet injury, not turning up to practice, getting fined and then tweeting about it, and now a bust up with the GM resulting in potential suspension and cutting of his $29m contract.

Still, bet he plays on Monday and catches 2 TD passes when we beat the shitty Broncos :grin:

Well nope, Raiders have canned him 2 days before the season starts

He does seem like a dick.

In normal employment it’s a really good idea to get rid of people like that as soon as you identify them. I know with team sport they might be really good, but I still suspect it’s best to get rid of them for overall morale.

Yeah, watching Hard Knocks you could see there was a team and there was AB.

He’s signed to Patriots for a much reduced and one year deal, makes you wonder whether that wasn’t the ruse all along but Pittsburgh would never trade to NE.

The galling thing is that this whole episode has cost the Raiders a 3rd and 5th draft pick :man_facepalming:

I imagine that the Patriots will not allow him to be such a big star - he is unlikely to outshine their QB or coach, for sure.

And predictably in the latest AB is a mad dog news feed -

Prison next fucka :+1:

Christ, what a mess!

Well I was enjoying this game at half time :angry:

Josh Jacobs, potentially rookie of the season :smiley:

Oh I forgot about that today!

Keep forgetting about this thread.
The Vikings finally looked like the Super Bowl contenders they were being touted as. That defense is very fucking good, maybe as good as Chicago’s.
Respect to the Packers for knocking off Dallas at home. Not a Green Bay fan, but I support any team when they’re playing the Cowboys :grinning:
Colts beating the Chiefs was the shocker of the day for me.

This was cool

1 Like

Take that Cleveland! The 31-3 score actually flattered the Browns, things could have been even worse.
My beloved 49ers get their first real test this Sunday against the Rams :pray:

That RB 83yd TD from Breida was very nice, they got him one on one with the secondary who just didn’t have the speed to cope with him.

I don’t think many saw the 49ers being 4-0 this season. I had thought that the match would have been a battle of the new QBs, but neither played great and the difference in offence was the 49ers fantastic running game.

In the interests of balance I would like to say that I thought Mayfield was unlucky with the interception - it should have been caught for a TD, the throw was fine. But he’s still a cunt.

I watched a bit of a college football match, Georgia vs??, and Georgia’s offensive line averaged 6’5" and 330lbs!!